- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
- RT @AstrobotSociety: gm https://t.co/uJBVZgBmVL 1 week ago
- This is not bad at all. twitter.com/AstrobotSociet… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BankToTheFuture: BnkToTheFuture unveils 3 proposals to rescue Celsius from oblivion cointelegraph.com/news/bnktothef… via @cointelegraph 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CdQxwc6qFPf/… 3 months ago
- Great to attend the #londoninvestorshow for the first time in 2 years. Enjoyed the #investment content and great to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Join 740 other followers
Tag Archives: M&A
Introduction This is my first post since taking a break from this blog because of my ongoing attempt to build a merger model of Google and Motorola Holdings and I have been through a few things in general not related to … Continue reading
In this post, I will go briefly through the following factors that I believe are currently driving M&A activity in the technology sector. For each factor, I will provide at least an example whenever possible to back my opinions. Firstly, … Continue reading
This is my second short M&A analysis. This time I am going to analyse the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. (RAH) by ConAgra Foods Inc. (CAG). I will talk about the background of the deal briefly before giving my analysis … Continue reading
This is my first M&A analysis in this blog. This time I will analyse the merger of London Stock Exchange (LSE) Group plc and TMX Group Inc. I will talk about the background of the deal briefly before giving my … Continue reading