- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
- This is an example of the dangers of having 'yes' men, group think in a team and #creativeaccounting. If no one dar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @BankToTheFuture: $11,125,627+ Raised. 118+ investors. @CelsiusNetwork open for qualifying investors on @BankToTheFuture - https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- How Sami Lost $5000 to Freewallet blog.coincodecap.com/how-sami-lost-… The dangers of keeping your crypto in a wallet you really… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #BTCHalving2020 has occurred. Now #btc inflation < 2.6% UK inflation (March 2020 #RPI) https://t.co/t1YyGqHSM4 1 month ago
- strowzapp has done a really good job of protecting one of my portfolios from the #coronacrash. Overall, the Strowz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: CAG
Introduction This is my first post since taking a break from this blog because of my ongoing attempt to build a merger model of Google and Motorola Holdings and I have been through a few things in general not related to … Continue reading