- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
- Attended my 4th #LondonInvestorShow . This year's event takes place in conjunction with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- New business cards printed and shipped from @moo and these are top quality. Uploading my own design and previewing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Since I've became a member and shareholder of the investment platform, they have gone from strength to strength. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- I attend the 6th London Fintech Week and it had a great atmosphere. I heard people's varied opinions about Facebook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Potentially great business to invest in. #fintech #cryptocurrency twitter.com/BankToTheFutur… 4 months ago
- Attended my 4th #LondonInvestorShow . This year's event takes place in conjunction with the #LondonCryptocurencyslShow. Met new people and caught up with some familiar faces, including cryptoasset trader Glen Goodman. His book, The Crypto Trader, is an excellent book to read for the avid crypto trader. I also learn something new and reinforced my existing knowledge. Always good to hear people's stories of how they got into their current profession. #networkinginlondon #networking #investing #cryptocurrency #LondonInvestorShow2019 #LondonCryptocurencyShow2019Brilliant time at #BlockchainLive. Definitely learnt a few things at the various seminars and met new and old faces. It's not a thing that people play around with because serious money is going into the sector to explore and build viable solutions for businesses. It pays to be open, random and supportive instead of being closed, selective and controlling. In other words, chat with anyone instead of looking at the name badge to see if the person is worth talking to. #blockchain #blockchainlive2019 #blockchainlive19 #Cryptoassets #solvingproblemsNew business cards printed and shipped from @moo and these are top quality. Uploading my own design and previewing them before printing was generally an easy task. Some details are obscured to protect my contact details. #businesscards #bizcards
Tag Archives: technology M&A
In this post, I will go briefly through the following factors that I believe are currently driving M&A activity in the technology sector. For each factor, I will provide at least an example whenever possible to back my opinions. Firstly, … Continue reading