- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
- RT @AstrobotSociety: gm https://t.co/uJBVZgBmVL 1 week ago
- This is not bad at all. twitter.com/AstrobotSociet… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BankToTheFuture: BnkToTheFuture unveils 3 proposals to rescue Celsius from oblivion cointelegraph.com/news/bnktothef… via @cointelegraph 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CdQxwc6qFPf/… 3 months ago
- Great to attend the #londoninvestorshow for the first time in 2 years. Enjoyed the #investment content and great to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Join 740 other followers
Tag Archives: entrepreneurial revolution
Introduction In this article, I will be discussing briefly but with just enough detail if technology M&A has recovered from the financial crisis of 2008, short and long term trends from my own perspective. What happened to technology M&A? Before … Continue reading →
Welcome to MartinYau.org. As this is my first post, I will not analyse a M&A transaction. I will do that in my next post. Instead, I will briefly talk about the effects of the entrepreneurial revolution and social media on … Continue reading →