- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
- It was a pleasure meeting some of the staff from @bitfinex at the CryptoCompare Digital Asset Summit 2020 in London… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Go on. Teach the people what #financialfreedom means, for real. #cryptocurrency cryptoslate.com/a-quarter-of-b… via @cryptoslate 2 months ago
- Evolution of the #ledgernano series of hardware wallets. From left to right; Nano, Nano S and Nano X.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- One of the best #best #Ledger wallets I've using so far. Set up and usage is very easy. It's very intuitive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Received my #ledgernanox from ledgerhq because I've decided to share my detailed feedback and requirements so that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- London Blockchain Week 2020 - Corona Strikes Back Bitcoin comes to rescue your wealth from the too big to fail institutions. Keeping my knowledge up to date in #Cryptoassets and #Blockchain and meeting new faces. Corona virus has not put me off from attending. #LondonBlockchainWeek #LondonBlockchainWeek2020 #TheShowMustGoOn #networking #networkinginlondonEvolution of the #ledgernano series of #hardwarewallets. From left to right; #ledgernano, #ledgernanos and #ledgernanox.One of the best #best #Ledger wallets I've using so far. Set up and usage is very easy. It's very intuitive. #hardwarewallet #cryptoassets #cryptocurrency #ledgernanox
Tag Archives: 3D printing M&A
Introduction In this article, I will be discussing briefly but with just enough detail if technology M&A has recovered from the financial crisis of 2008, short and long term trends from my own perspective. What happened to technology M&A? Before … Continue reading →