- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
- How Sami Lost $5000 to Freewallet blog.coincodecap.com/how-sami-lost-… The dangers of keeping your crypto in a wallet you really… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- #BTCHalving2020 has occurred. Now #btc inflation < 2.6% UK inflation (March 2020 #RPI) https://t.co/t1YyGqHSM4 2 weeks ago
- strowzapp has done a really good job of protecting one of my portfolios from the #coronacrash. Overall, the Strowz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- It was a pleasure meeting some of the staff from @bitfinex at the CryptoCompare Digital Asset Summit 2020 in London… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Go on. Teach the people what #financialfreedom means, for real. #cryptocurrency cryptoslate.com/a-quarter-of-b… via @cryptoslate 3 months ago
- @strowzapp has done a really good job of protecting one of my portfolios from the #coronacrash. Overall, the Strowz High Growth Portfolio fell the least compared to the #sandp500, it's benchmark index. Their #roboadvisor does outperform the market. However, there's still a long way to go before they can prove that they can consistently outperform the market. I've included #BTCUSD just for fun. Even #BTC fell less than the S&P 500 compared to the start of this year. In the second graph, blue and black lines are BTC/USD price and S&P 500 respectively. #investing #portfoliomanagement #stockmarket #discretionaryportfoliomanagementLondon Blockchain Week 2020 - Corona Strikes Back Bitcoin comes to rescue your wealth from the too big to fail institutions. Keeping my knowledge up to date in #Cryptoassets and #Blockchain and meeting new faces. Corona virus has not put me off from attending. #LondonBlockchainWeek #LondonBlockchainWeek2020 #TheShowMustGoOn #networking #networkinginlondonEvolution of the #ledgernano series of #hardwarewallets. From left to right; #ledgernano, #ledgernanos and #ledgernanox.
Tag Archives: ConAgra Foods Inc.
Introduction This is my first post since taking a break from this blog because of my ongoing attempt to build a merger model of Google and Motorola Holdings and I have been through a few things in general not related to … Continue reading
This is my second short M&A analysis. This time I am going to analyse the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. (RAH) by ConAgra Foods Inc. (CAG). I will talk about the background of the deal briefly before giving my analysis … Continue reading