- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- I've received my #KeepKey from @cryptokeepkey. A simple device to use and the best feature is the screen, which allows me to verify the #cryptocurrency addresses easily in case the one on the computer screen has been tampered by clipboard poisoning malware. It's good to use it with @shapeshift_io. The device could verify itself each time it's switch on to ensure it hasn't been tampered with. #hardwarewallet #cryptoassetI attended the #financemagnateslondonsummit for the 1st time on Tuesday and Wednesday and I enjoyed the atmosphere. Even though the event is targeted at #fx and #trading, people and companies for the #assetmanagement, #cryptoasset and payment processing sectors attended. It's a good event to attend for #networking with those in these sectors. #financemagnates #cryptocurrencyAttended my 4th #LondonInvestorShow . This year's event takes place in conjunction with the #LondonCryptocurencyslShow. Met new people and caught up with some familiar faces, including cryptoasset trader Glen Goodman. His book, The Crypto Trader, is an excellent book to read for the avid crypto trader. I also learn something new and reinforced my existing knowledge. Always good to hear people's stories of how they got into their current profession. #networkinginlondon #networking #investing #cryptocurrency #LondonInvestorShow2019 #LondonCryptocurencyShow2019
Tag Archives: bitcoin M&A
Introduction In this article, I will be discussing briefly but with just enough detail if technology M&A has recovered from the financial crisis of 2008, short and long term trends from my own perspective. What happened to technology M&A? Before … Continue reading →