- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
- Great to attend the #londoninvestorshow for the first time in 2 years. Enjoyed the #investment content and great to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I bought these crypto books almost a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to read them. #cryptocurrency #Investing #defi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CRozk9QJiqS/… 4 months ago
- Two professional qualifications in the bag. Time to complete the third one as quickly as possible. #CISI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLIO-JKAsge/… 10 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Author Archives: Martin Yau
Introduction This is my first post since taking a break from this blog because of my ongoing attempt to build a merger model of Google and Motorola Holdings and I have been through a few things in general not related to … Continue reading
In this post, I will go briefly through the following factors that I believe are currently driving M&A activity in the technology sector. For each factor, I will provide at least an example whenever possible to back my opinions. Firstly, … Continue reading
This is my second short M&A analysis. This time I am going to analyse the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. (RAH) by ConAgra Foods Inc. (CAG). I will talk about the background of the deal briefly before giving my analysis … Continue reading
This is my first M&A analysis in this blog. This time I will analyse the merger of London Stock Exchange (LSE) Group plc and TMX Group Inc. I will talk about the background of the deal briefly before giving my … Continue reading