- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
- Two professional qualifications in the bag. Time to complete the third one as quickly as possible. #CISI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLIO-JKAsge/… 2 months ago
- I passed the #InvestmentManagementCertificate qualification just before the New Year and just received my verifiabl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Just invested in @FirstDigitalHQ via Bnk To The Future because they seem to have an incredible value proposition to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- I made a follow on investment in @ChronicledInc via Bnk To The Future because they've made an incredible amount of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ralcorp Holdings Inc.
Introduction This is my first post since taking a break from this blog because of my ongoing attempt to build a merger model of Google and Motorola Holdings and I have been through a few things in general not related to … Continue reading
This is my second short M&A analysis. This time I am going to analyse the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. (RAH) by ConAgra Foods Inc. (CAG). I will talk about the background of the deal briefly before giving my analysis … Continue reading