- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
- 135$ CAD, payable in bitcoin, 20 minutes, 75 questions and just over 1 week later, I received my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Finally received the #triplecrownaward from @ToastmastersUKI 💪🎉. A big thank you to them. I also like to thank hamw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Finally decided to invest in @CelsiusNetwork via Bnk To The Future. Has the potential to be an even better… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- This is an example of the dangers of having 'yes' men, group think in a team and #creativeaccounting. If no one dar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @BankToTheFuture: $11,125,627+ Raised. 118+ investors. @CelsiusNetwork open for qualifying investors on @BankToTheFuture - https://t.co/… 3 months ago
Tag Archives: scoial media M&A
Introduction In this article, I will be discussing briefly but with just enough detail if technology M&A has recovered from the financial crisis of 2008, short and long term trends from my own perspective. What happened to technology M&A? Before … Continue reading →