I recommend the following resources in order to get the best out of my blog and for your own benefit:
- How Do You Analyze an M&A Deal? – For short M&A analysis. Courtesy of Expectations Investing.
- How Do You Calculate A Company’s Cost of Capital? – For calculating the weighted average cost of capital of companies. Courtesy of Expectations Investing.
- Macabacus – For long and in-depth analysis of a M&A transaction. Simply go to links ‘M&A Modelling’ for more details of the M&A model. I would recommend that you should go through the basics under ‘Finance Topics’ in order to fully understand the concepts used in M&A. This site has many other useful resources for those who have a real passion for M&A.
- SharePad – Excellent service for company research and exporting data as an Excel file to allow easy data input into the financial models. Subscription is required, which is worth it if you are a stock market investor.
- Google Finance – For company research and to find the relevant information needed to analyse a M&A transaction.
- Digital Look – Another great resource for company research and to find the relevant information needed to analyse a M&A transaction.
- Zacks Investment Research – Again, another great resource for company research and to find the relevant information needed to analyse a M&A transaction.
- Investopedia – For those who need to find out the meaning of the terms I use.
- Seeking Alpha – Excellent resource to find out the opinions of those regarding the financial markets. If you want to have a go at providing your opinions, become an author.