- Have Tech Deals recovered from the Financial Mushroom Cloud?
- Has ConAgra Foods made the right choice buying Ralcorp at a higher price?
- Which factors are currently driving technology M&A?
- Will the takeover of Ralcorp Holdings Inc. by ConAgra Foods Inc. succeed?
- Would the acquisition of TMX Group Inc. be a good deal for LSE Group plc?
Looking for something?
Where do you want to go?
- Great to attend the #londoninvestorshow for the first time in 2 years. Enjoyed the #investment content and great to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- I bought these crypto books almost a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to read them. #cryptocurrency #Investing #defi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CRozk9QJiqS/… 6 months ago
- Two professional qualifications in the bag. Time to complete the third one as quickly as possible. #CISI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLIO-JKAsge/… 11 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: smartphone M&A
Introduction In this article, I will be discussing briefly but with just enough detail if technology M&A has recovered from the financial crisis of 2008, short and long term trends from my own perspective. What happened to technology M&A? Before … Continue reading →